5 colour screen print, Heritage White 315gsm, 30 x 40 cm, edition of 100, £60.
This beautiful old church is situated at the crossroads to the City of London where the old London Bridge entered the City of London has always been of local importance to pilgrims and people travelling into the city for commerce. It was re-built by Sir Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of London in 1666. It is dedicated to St Magnus the Martyr, Earl of Orkney who was executed on the island of Egilsay and canonised in 1135.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved