4 colour screen print, 30 x 40 cm, Heritage White 315 gsm, edition of 50, £60.
The original building was a Victorian drapery warehouse owned by Jeremiah Rotherham & Co. Ltd who owned the large haberdashery department store on Shoreditch High Street selling everything from soap to clothing and furniture from about 1890 until it was bombed in the Second World War. It is now a café and shop selling British food and drink and part of the Terence Conran group. The fashionable Boundary round the corner in Redchurch Street has three restaurants and is also a boutique style hotel which opened in 2008.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved