Morgan Arms pub, Bow
- Original hand pulled screen print
- 5 colours
- 30 x 40 cm
- Heritage White 315 gsm paper
- Edition of 50
The Morgan Arms in Bow was built in 1892 in an area that was once locally known as ‘Cut-throat Alley’. Now, it is at the heart of a thriving community, and was voted the best pub in the Mile End and Bow locality by the readers of Londonist magazine in 2015. It is named after Sir Charles Morgan of Tredegar, a military man with strong connections to Bow. The icon in the background is a ‘Griffon Rampant’ from the Morgan family coat of arms.
Signed and numbered on the front at the bottom.
Orders are carefully wrapped, rolled into a strong tube and despatched by Royal Mail Special next day delivery signed and tracked within three days, usually quicker.
Overseas orders are rolled into a strong tube and sent by courier.