- Original hand pulled screen print
- 6 colours
- 30 x 40 cm
- Heritage White 315 gsm paper
- Edition of 50
Winchester University dates back to 1840 when the Winchester Diocesan Training School was founded as a Church of England foundation for the training of elementary schoolmasters. The school was initially quite small, located in a house at 27 St Swithun Street, Winchester.
The new University Centre opened in 2007, which includes the Student Union and forms the focus of the campus, providing facilities for the whole university community. The Royal Institute of British Architects awarded the University Centre the RIBA Award for the South region in 2008 in recognition of its high architectural standards.
In 2013, the new St Alphege building received a RIBA regional award. The new Learning and Teaching Building provided additional state-of-the-art teaching spaces for lectures and group study and adjoins the existing 1970s St Edburga Building with a glazed atrium link. The new buildings combine to form a new landscaped space fronting the Sparkford Road entrance.
The Hampshire hog forms the pattern for the sky. Hampshire has been the home for hundreds of years of wild boar that could be found foraging in the undergrowth of vast tracts of forests throughout the county.
Prints are signed and numbered on the front at the bottom.
Orders are carefully wrapped, rolled into a strong tube and despatched by Royal Mail Special next day delivery signed and tracked within three days, usually quicker.
Overseas orders are rolled into a strong tube and sent by courier.