- Original hand pulled screen print
- 4 colours
- 30 x 40 cm
- Heritage White 315 gsm paper
- Edition of 50
Franzé & Evans is a café and delicatessens on Redchurch Street. It was the Black Dog pub from 1828-1917, one of the eleven pubs in the Old Nichol area. When they re-built the Boundary estate, the newly formed London County Council decided that alcohol was one of the major causes of poverty and determined that the area would be 'dry' so they bought out the remaining years on the eleven pubs' licences and closed them down.